Moving with Your Bird

Pet Passport

You can obtain a "pet passport" from US Fish and Wildlife for personally owned pets. These take a while to obtain, but having one should avoid problems bringing pets back into the country.  

Flying with Your Bird

Air Animal: Your Pet's Best Friend When Moving

Resource Article Tag: